Can you post pix of LionFish

ncsc117

I dont own a lionfish, but... thinking of geting one. Could you Guys and girls post pix of your Lionfish...Pretty please

mimzy

Yes! I agree!
I am also deprived. I have no lions.

Post pix so we can live vicariously through yours!
F1sh, that means you - I wanna see that big volitan your always talking about!
Oh...and Zeromus-X - let's see that topsy-turvy dwarf you've got :jumping:

f1shman

Heres an okay picture of her, kinda blurry + algae on the glass, so I'll get one later today, but here for now. He doesn't look as big as he is in this pic either

mimzy

Oh FAAAAABULOUS!! Just fabulous! Really, everyone - I am so durned jealous.
You'll see... one day....one day I'll have a whole FLEET of lionfish!!! SCADS of them!!

....but for now...keep the photos coming so we can have something pretty to look at

jer4916

makes me miss my v-lion, he died 2 months ago, and since i've made my tank into a reef....and i have tons of small fish...i wish so much that lions didn't like to eat little fish :(...
but they're lions, ...thats like asking tony the tiger to be a vegan.
~chris

pitbull01

Originally Posted by Mimzy
Well, at least I'm good for something :joy:
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

kdfrosty

Murph has one of the coolest colored Lionfish I've ever seen. I wish he would chime in here. You might want to do a search for threads started by him that include pics. Definitely worth looking at if you are considering a lionfish.

jayc

Originally Posted by Mimzy
Oh FAAAAABULOUS!! Just fabulous! Really, everyone - I am so durned jealous.
You'll see... one day....one day I'll have a whole FLEET of lionfish!!! SCADS of them!!

....but for now...keep the photos coming so we can have something pretty to look at

Me too! I want one so bad... One of these days.
Keep the pics coming yall.