Can't Decide

mrbubbles

What would look better a 55 square tank with coral and reef.Or a 72 Bowfront tank with all the same? I can't decide witch one to buy or even a 75 square tank. I have hurd the 72 bowfront is a showtank please help

zanemoseley

If you can find a 75 cube that would be cool due to so much room for aquascaping. I have a standard 75 and love it. Bowfronts are cool but hard to make canopies for thus making lighting hard, they also have a much higher chance to spring a leak. Either way you go I'd reccomend getting a good brand such as Oceanic or All Glass

mrbubbles

This bowfront im getting probly will be all glass he is selling me tops stand 72 bowfront brand new from factory 550 and throwing in the coral light what a deal huh? 75 he wants 332 everything he told me bowfront is more expensive b/c its considered a show tank

zanemoseley

the problem with the bowfront top is that its not as tall as you need to run MH's without having a heat problem, you'll probably want MH's with a Bowfront as VHO are hard to fit in the bowfront. You will need some type of high intensity lighting to have a reef tank

mrbubbles

It will have little plastic clip stands i guess you can call them for the light won't sit just on the tank if that helps