Can't download photos to SWF

oceanlover

I am SO FRUSTRATED. I have a PhotoBucket account and have been able to download photos to SWF in the past. But for the last month I have not been able to get any pictures downloaded here. I have tried and tried and tried.
I can download from PhotoBucket to other sites but not SWF.
The only message I get is "Invalid File."
Yes, my photos are sized appropriately small so they don't take up too much bandwidth. I even tried a tiny 150 X 150 photo today and I can't get it downloaded.
All of my pictures are jpeg/jpg.
I have tried using both the IMG and the HTML link.
Can anybody provide me with insight on what the heck I am doing wrong at SWF to download pictures?????? Thanks in advance if you can help me. I have several pictures I would like to post.

socal57che

I haven't used photobucket in a long time, but image size did not matter then...I mean SWF wanted 500x500 at the time and people were able to post HUGE pics by not resizing their pics hosted on photobucket.
You can try resizing them here...
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/
Just choose the 600 pixel option and they should be small enough to upload using the manage attachmaents button.

premilove

even when you upload pictures to photobucket, it gives you an option to shrink the size of the photo..

oceanlover

Yes it does Premi. I have uploaded them at incredibly small sizes. I STILL can't get PhotoBucket pitures on to SWF.