Can't Get Photos to Download from PhotoBucket to SWF

oceanlover

I am SO FRUSTRATED. I have a PhotoBucket account and have been able to download photos to SWF in the past. But for the last month I have not been able to get any pictures downloaded here.
I have tried and tried and tried.
I can download from PhotoBucket to other sites but not SWF.
The only message I get is "Invalid File."
Yes, my photos are sized appropriately small so they don't take up too much bandwidth. I even tried a tiny 150 X 150 photo today and I can't get it downloaded.
All of my pictures are jpeg/jpg.
I have tried using both the IMG and the HTML link.
Can anybody provide me with insight on what the heck I am doing wrong at SWF to download pictures?????? Thanks in advance if you can help me. I have several pictures I would like to post.

silverdak

when they are on photobucket, under the picture you want you will see a line that says "IMG" with a text box next to it with a ling in it. just click the "IMG" and a little box will pop up saying "copied" then come here and paste in in the post

silverdak

hmm.. have you highlighted and actually hit -ctrl C- ? my laptop makes me do it that way... just a thoguht?? thats all I got sorry

oceanlover

Yes, I tried copying the link both ways (1. letting PhotoBucket copy it and 2. me doing control-C). Neither way works. I am so frustrated but thanks for trying to help me.

ilovemytank

Amazing !! This sounds exactly like my first thread. Your phots you take are too big. Use a photo program like the one on windows to edit your photos smaller. Then they will post fine. My camera takes pictures that are like 2-3 megs and 1500 times (some #) pixels. I use photo bucket and pull up the pictures then hit resize. I always enter the first # as 950 pixels and it adjust the second. It makes this new picture lik 250K instead of 2-3 meg and never looses quality. It will then load no problem. Good luck.