Cardinal Fish not eating well?

cronin

I purchased a clown and a cardinal fish about 10 days ago and the cardinal does not seem to be eating. I have tried: frozen squid, frozen brine shrimp, a combination frozen food, and flake (although apparently they will not eat flake). I saw this fish eat frozen squid in the lfs. He still seems healthy but I am getting concerned. Any ideas?

alianated

Cronin.. just a thought, but try something live. (Like a small amount of live brine shrimp.) I have had that 'spark' a stubborn fishes eating instincts before.

h2o

my cardinals eat only "live" food. it will only eat frozen if i starve them a few days.

fshhub

ours gets fed with a turkey bastor, at first, we had to put the food in his face, with a bastor, now, we get out the bastor, and he comes over, we had this problem, after he lost his mate, until then they were bothe fine, , however we are not getting another one, because cardinals, can be a big problem, when mixed, if not mated(i stress can), but the odds are more than good enough for me to risk losing another

IF I'M THINKING STRAIGHT, I BELEIVE THAT CARDNALS ARE NOCTURNAL FEEDERS. THEY WILL EAT PODS AND STUFF THAT COME OUT AT NIGHT. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT MIN DO!