Cat Shark Time to Outgrow 75

OK, I know that a 75 will eventually be too small for just about any shark... the question is how long will it take.
Does anyone know how long it will take a 4" Cat Shark to outgrow a 75? I'm dreaming of a saltwater pond... yes, saltwater pond. This has been my dream for about 5 years now. I'm wondering if I can start taking care of one of it's inhabitants now. This would also be a great excuse for me to add this $300 75 gal. system that I saw in an amazing deal.... Why not have 4 saltwater tanks, before my pond? ...OK 5, counting the mini in my office. Anyhow, I'm sure it'll be 1 1/2 - 2yrs., before we can set up the pond. Can a Cat Shark live in a 75 for this long? Has anyone kept one of these things and watched it grow over years?
Also, if anyone has plans for a saltwater pond, can you pass those along?
Too bad Cat Shark's aren't like Bulls... able to live comfortably in freshwater. They'd make great tank-mates for Koi... :D
[ June 03, 2001: Message edited by: tangs_in_pacifica ]
[ June 03, 2001: Message edited by: tangs_in_pacifica ]

Che,
Thanks for the reply. Will it really grow that fast? 3-4 months??? Has anybody on this board kept on from the yolk-dropping stage and seen growth like this?

Thanks, Che...
I'll probably hold off on the Shark(s) until I'm coser to working out my dream of an outdoor saltwater pond. There is, however, a part of me that wanted a shark or two growing fast enough to make me get off my duff and bring that dream to reality sooner, rather than later.