Caught EM

clownfish11

Okay so me and my friends were messing around with some people...and they decided to egg our houses, and well guess what we caught em...they are all getting rounded up and arrested and then getting photoed...then they have to pay for a pro cleaner to clean it.....
thats how we do

kingsmith

I would suggest dropping the charges if they pay for the cleaning, alittle prank isn't really worth the bad blood

clownfish11

Okay you guys dont know half the story...i was talking to some kid in spanish class and my friend D was next to me and he started talking trash i kept saying whatever man whatever, and he got pissed...so he decided to egg our houses 3 times each..3!!! im not dropping any charges over some fatass scumbag

jennythebugg

haha good i hate when people (kids included) mess up other peoples stuff , i hope they throw the the book at them

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2788150
Okay so me and my friends were messing around with some people...and they decided to egg our houses, and well guess what we caught em...they are all getting rounded up and arrested and then getting photoed...then they have to pay for a pro cleaner to clean it.....
thats how we do
Do you get to pick the pro cleaner? LOL get one of those people that does some home renovation show to come clean it for $10,000. Add insult to injury.

clownfish11

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2788976
haha good i hate when people (kids included) mess up other peoples stuff , i hope they throw the the book at them
the got arrested last night and photoed and now they have court, and they have to pay for the repairs...

iam glad to hear that you and your family did that. i have done some egging in my time. 9 out of 10 eggs didnt even make it to the house , lol. cant do that kinda stuff anymore. all i can say is what goes around comes around.
good luck.