CBS and Pistol.

lovethesea

If your ever in St. Louis try..... Super Smokers...good stuff.
I think they even won some big award in Memphis last year.
Awsome pulled pork. Their sauce is good too. Our Walmart is selling it now.
Blue Hog??? I think we tried that! We were at a winery in Hermann MO and they were selling it. She said we lucked out, that usually its gone before it hits the shelves. What I remember about it (maybe too much wine) it was really goooood.;)

I've not tried "Super Smokers" yet, but my partner says it's only mediocre...
The "Smoke House" in Chesterfield has great smoked meats though, and their jerky is in a world of it's own. My wife's mother and grandmother live in Eureka, so we usually try to stop in and get a couple bags of jerkey whenever we pass through.

lovethesea

we are a few miles from the Smoke House. Killer meats. I agree about the jerky. (their bbq sauce itsn't too bad) They do everything there on their property. On weekends you can barely get around in there. Talk about recovering from a disaster.....they were totally wiped out after the 93 flood. Have you tried Bandana's? I haven't yet, like I said........my back yard :D Ribs anyone??;)

ozadars

Aaron by the way for your question pistol and cbs, i wouldnt add, not because of pistol, he will eat your goby first.

aarone

YEAH! some one answer my question LOL.
I just love it how these threads turn out to be a whole different topic than when they start.
aaron

I'm a couple hours north of St. Louis, directly on the Mississippi... A couple of times a year, we become one with the river, and not in a Zen sorta way either! :eek:
The parking lot of the "Smoke House" is generally packed with Jags, Lexus', Hummers, Volvo's, BMR's, and just about anything else that the rich drive!

lovethesea

Crusty....I LMOF on the river thing..........
No I am the one in the dodge caravan or my husbands pathfinder. I am not the one buying my weeks worth of groceries there. (they don't take coupons) They also have a killer homemade peppercorn dressing.
I usually park WAAYYY around the back. During the spring all of the rich and famous of STL drive down there for lunch on the weekends on their Harley's.
BTW, have you tried Bandana's? It smells good.....

farmerbob

Ozzy,
My roommates just came back from the LFS a few days ago with a CBS and a goby and put them in our 30 gallon. It seems like every time we go to these stores they just slide in an inch further.
What should we do? The CBS seems to have found a spot on the rocks that he likes and the goby stays on the substrate. Will it warrant getting rid of one of them?

aarone

the goby and cbs will not pair. They will just mind their own business. Just leave em in.
aaron

Originally posted by farmerbob
Ozzy,
My roommates just came back from the LFS a few days ago with a CBS and a goby and put them in our 30 gallon. It seems like every time we go to these stores they just slide in an inch further.
What should we do? The CBS seems to have found a spot on the rocks that he likes and the goby stays on the substrate. Will it warrant getting rid of one of them?

Quit trying to hijack this already hijacked thread... We're discussing firearms, BBQ, and rich folks!:D

farmerbob

Originally posted by CrustyTheClown
Quit trying to hijack this already hijacked thread... We're discussing firearms, BBQ, and rich folks!:D

Fine...
Pass the caviar and BBQ before I shoot you :D