CHANGES

demosthenes

Well, I have a 75 gallon, and have just made some changes, let me know what you think. I added 100 lbs of Southdown, making a DSB of 220 lbs, so 4-6 inches. Still have 125 lbs of LR, and I'm going to add 50 lbs at the end of the summer. I have taken back and traded all fish except a Yellow Tang and a Kole Tang. I still have the same filtration, and it's way too long to list. What do you think, and what do you suggest for a cleanup crew?
PS The tank is looking really good, I'll try to post some pics somehow, no scanner and Digi-Cam is messing up, but I'll try.

fshhub

whatever you want, our clean up crew consitst of conchs, shrimp, worms and a variety of snails(almost every species does a different task), plus one emerald crab, we anted to go clawless, but that darn bubble algae is a PIA so we got one
for a 75, i woudl say 2 ot 3 fighting conchs
at least a dozen turbo and trochus snails, several margarita snails, adn a dozen or so nassarius snails, plus some pods and bristle worms, a couple of spagetti worms and peanut worms if you cna get them(they also come on lr often)

ruaround

I would suggest 15 to 20 scarlet hermits, 25 astrea snails, 3 peppermint shrimp, 2 feather dusters, a cucumber, and perhaps a lawnmower blenny.

fshhub

not to step on toes, but wiht 2 tangs, i would not worry abotu the lawnmower, the three will compete for food, since they all eat the same foods, adn especially in a 75
we have a lawnmower and a koles tang in our 75 and sometimes tehy feud a bit, nothing lethal, but still every once in a while our koles gets a suck mark for being too pushy