cheap place to get icecap 660/bulbs

steven's un

My pockets a little empty and im still needing lighting for my 55. Will anyone help me find a cheap place to purchase an icecap 660 and bulbs...................If this is possible please dont wwait to tell me!

justinx

By a workhorse 7 ballast from ***Delete***. They are much cheaper and run just as well. You have to use two of them to get the same amount of wattage, but it is still cheaper than one Icecrap and you can then run a dawn/dusk effect.
go to the manufacturers website at ***Delete*** and find a local retailer in your area. then just buy the bulbs and endcaps from an online retailer.
hth
Justin

T

thomas712

StevensUN - They sell Ice cap ballasts right here on this site under the Dry Goods button on the left of your screen.
JustinX - Sorry bud, you understand though ;)
Thomas

steven's un

yeah..............swf.com does sell em.........icecap w/ harness would be all i need? or would i have to buy all this other crap...........ill check out the other thing too........

steven's un

i was looking an the workhorse ballasts and it said they're approx.17 in...........would that work on my 55 which runs 48 in?? it probably would.......i also found this great place w/ only $6 of shipping..THanks

shanev

You would need the ballast/ wiring harness plus
End Caps, mounts, and bulbs. And possibly a reflector. These come as kits and some minimal wiring is required. The ballast length has nothing to do with the length of the bulb it can handle. Also you will need a n existing canopy to house these in.