Cheato $15 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL

funkyman

I need to thin out the cheato in my fuge.
Cheato is one of the best macro algaes you can use to help remove unwanted excess nutrients from your tank. It will not go sexual like other macros, and grows FAST.
My fuge is a year old, so there should be quite a few pods along for the ride.
$15 shipped via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. The portion will be approximately the equivalent of two ziplock sandwich bags, packed with a "little" water, and a paper towel to maintain a moist atmosphere. Pay Pal accepted.
I'll post a pic of my fuge later if I get some time.

scgator

Funkyman,
Is this something that you can do around the first of the month? I get paid monthly (living on crackers at the end of the month). I want some, but won't have the cash until Oct.
Chris

scgator

Thank you...I wanted to put my request in so if no one responded (yeah right) you wouldn't throw it away before I could get some.
Gotta say it...I LOVE THIS BOARD!

scgator

Hey Reefbug
just kidding. Oh well I guess I need to not spend my "fish" budget all in the first week.
Funkyman if you have more, or will do this again, I'm still interested.

aqman

Originally Posted by funkyman
I need to thin out the cheato in my fuge.
Cheato is one of the best macro algaes you can use to help remove unwanted excess nutrients from your tank. It will not go sexual like other macros, and grows FAST.
My fuge is a year old, so there should be quite a few pods along for the ride.
$15 shipped via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. The portion will be approximately the equivalent of two ziplock sandwich bags, packed with a "little" water, and a paper towel to maintain a moist atmosphere. Pay Pal accepted.
I'll post a pic of my fuge later if I get some time.

Hey Funkyman
If you have any left, I'll take some.
email me and let me know.... z-bills@earthlink.net
Thanks, Zeb

G

gimli023

can you give me an idea of how much you could ship?
and email me some pics please!!!!

funkyman

I'm sorry, but one person bought all that I had. When it grows out again, I'll repost in this thread.
Thank you for your interest.