check out my desalwii acros color

murph145

well this thing has really colored up finaally.. my camera cant capture it exactly but it does an ok job... nice dark blue branches turns into a lime yellow color in the center

abd just an extra i snapped of my pink milli well part of it since its gotten sooo big

murph145

Originally Posted by ric maniac
wow! thats amazing. if you dont mind me asking, how much was it in the first place?
um i think when i got it i paid like $25 bucks but thats cuz i have hook ups... it was wild it has grown a bit but it was originally a nice sized colony
her it is when i first got it

u can see how its colored up
thanks lioncrazz!
Flricordia... its under 3-Phoenix 14K's running on PFO HQI pendants
i dont feed my corals anything really just my fish and then they feed the corals with there poop! lol
i just try to keep my alk and calcium in target range or else things get unhappy

murph145

thanks mike22cha.,... its colored up nicely i was surprized seeing its colors brighten like that
scarface... not yet but as soon as they are ill post it in the for trade/sale thread
jonthefishguy... yeah hopefully they do... acros when happy can color up quite nicely and change for the better
GNorman... lol thanks dude
when u guna swing on by and check out the tank u know ull go away with a few frags
tru conch.... i know i never expected the colors to be so bright .... as u can see from when i first got it it was a cream color inside with a hint of blue on the branches but its gotten a darker color now
m0nk thanks im jealous of it too haha
teen u let me know what u got i know u have been growing your stuff out nicely from the pics ive scene

gnorman

in a couple of years murph man, in a couple of years. dont tempt me; you know i dont have the tank or the lights to house SPS. but i would love to swing by and just sit there and watch it and talk fish. that would be so sweet. unfortunately, im in idaho right now going to college, but fortunately, im going back to California this weekend for a whole week for thanksgiving. depending on when i serve my mission for my church, i might be at home for a few months before, if thats the case, i will def take a day trip and go check out ur tank. amazing as always.

murph145

well u just let me know ur more than welcome to swing on by and talk fish .... seems like ur a busy person ill be around just let me know

gnorman

ok sounds good. yeah i stay pretty busy, at college right now in idaho so yeah.
hey how far away are u from the LB aquarium? have u been before? i think its a pretty sweet aquarium ( i thought it was better then the Monterey) its just smaller and stuff. if ur ever going to take a day there let me know and i could meet u there.
but yes, when i get off my mission and i set up my own reef tank i will def hit u up for some nice frags. thanks for everything.
eric-

bullitr

GNorman... lol thanks dude
when u guna swing on by and check out the tank u know ull go away with a few frags
wow can i have the smae offer.lol

murph145

LedZep fan hopefully things will get growin fast now i got new lights and everything seems to be responding well
bullitr hows the tank doin?? u got it u swing on by sometime and ill give u a few frags for ur tank
scarface... hows ur sps doin?? its fun to watch them start growing out