check out the new items

murph145

well got some more corals stocked up in my 25 gallon including a ora black and white percula and a green bubble tip... the bubble moved to the back of the tank ill let him get adjusted before i move him back...
its funny because alot of these sps are from my original 180 tank my friend kept some of my sps and gave frags back... a red milli and valida have been around for over 5 years now
next corals to get are the following:
pink lemonade
red planet
blue poly cap
superman monti
ponape birdsnest
rainbow aussie acan
blue maxima
cali tort
oregon tort
true undata
pearlberry
fire and ice enchinata
i think once i have those then i will let the tank grow out i think it will be packed then and should look awesome in a years time

worrballer

Looks sweet, I'm digging that black clown! What is your equipment list? Your lights make those chromis look good.

murph145

thanks guys for the comments!
here is the stock list so far
derasa clam
gbta
purple fungia frag
aussie acan frag
duncans
neon polyps
valida
pink milli
yellow slimer
green stag
sunset monti
purple haze monti
sour apple green milli
blue slimer
ORA Vodoo
tubs birdsnest
orange cap
orange digi
2 chormis
6 line wrasse
ora black clown
just gota get some more corals here and ill be set gota love these small tanks haha so much cheaper than my old large one.
i will try and take some close ups or top downs tonight if i have some time.
so far tank has been running great temp has stayed stable between 78-80 with just a fan i know it hasnt been hot yet we will see when i will need to get that chiller ... i am also waiting on the vortec mp-10 as an added piece of equipment i used to run the mp40 on my large reef it was awesome

murph145

thanks lawrence yea still feelin kinda crappy but hopefully should be better in the next day or two when i get head colds they usually only last 3 or 4 days most... plus its my bday on friday cant be sick for that lol
hit me up when ur ready to swing by the shop