check this yellow tang out.

sebae09

I found this on the great auction site. im not even sure on how it has survived this long i figured it would die in the wild. what are yalls thoughts on this fish.
PS. its only 20 bucks if someone wants it just serarch for yellow tang.

shogun323

I dont know what is crazier, the listing of the Tang with no tail? or the one for the yellow tang Italian bracelet charm below it!!!

shogun323

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
Whoo! Tang Bracelet!
You know you want it!! You will be the envy of all your peers!!

sebae09

does anyone else think this is wierd? i thought for sure he would die without a tail, i dont understand how its lived so long?

imurnamine

Originally Posted by shogun323
You know you want it!! You will be the envy of all your peers!!

Heck yes I would...
A tailless Tang... I wonder how he swims...

shogun323

Heck yes I would...
A tailless Tang... I wonder how he swims...
No no sillly. Not the fish, the charm for the bracelet!! It is available for 3 more days!!

imurnamine

Haha, I know what you were referring to.
They'd be so jealous of me, bling blingin' Tang style.
But still, I wonder how that tailless one swims.

imurnamine

Psht, I'm too poor.
I don't even have money to go and buy more salt for the next waterchange. I get paid Friday, though.
Darn you, Victoria's Secret, only paying me once every two weeks! *Shakes fist*

ryanhayes9

Psht, I'm too poor.
I don't even have money to go and buy more salt for the next waterchange. I get paid Friday, though.
Darn you, Victoria's Secret, only paying me once every two weeks! *Shakes fist*
me too!

shogun323

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
me too!
Dan. I didn't know you worked at Victoria's Secret. I thought you worked at Chik-Fil-A?!?!?!

saltn00b

actually that is pretty sad. it is not a freak accident it is the outcome of a sick growing trend in europe and asia that is starting to seep into the US now too. fish mutilation and alteration. that is the first i have seen of a SW species but they take a lot of FW fish and chop there tails off to make them have that round look. they also take fish and Laser-Tattoo individual scales in patterns or pictures. this is rediculous and angers me very much.