cherub angel.

maryg

I have one of those. Very cute and fun to watch. I had to remove most of my corals because it likes to nip alittle. I have slowly put in a couple of mushrooms to see if it will leave them alone. There is a pic on the fish section on this site listed as "pygmy angel". This site is where I bought mine. She is too cute but a little trouble maker. I hear they are hit and miss with corals. She rules the tank!

scottallert

Originally Posted by MaryG
http:///forum/post/2793408
I have one of those. Very cute and fun to watch. I had to remove most of my corals because it likes to nip alittle. I have slowly put in a couple of mushrooms to see if it will leave them alone. There is a pic on the fish section on this site listed as "pygmy angel". This site is where I bought mine. She is too cute but a little trouble maker. I hear they are hit and miss with corals. She rules the tank!
o, idk if i want to take the risk of a hit and miss
thanks

i had one , did fine with my corals , except with purple fan. i loved that fish, the "click" got him. fast, exploring, fun fish.

maryg

Here are few pics. She got sucked up a month or so ago by the powerhead and still has a remnant of the "hickey" she got! Lol...
She is soooo bad!
But really cool!
I cropped the last pic. It looks better. I wish I had a better camera.

perfectdark

I had 2 they never took well to my tank, dont know why. At the time my LFS had some major issues with live stock shipments. Their mortality rate on certain species was near 100% in less than a week after receiving them. It was in that time span I acquired them. But after the second one died I said naaa im all set with pygmy angels in my reef tank.

maryg

Originally Posted by MaryG
http:///forum/post/2793408
Well it didn't last but 24 hours. It knocked everything down. So I had to move them to the other tanks. A FOWLR it will stay!

maryg

Not really. He is in there with 2 bangaii cardinals, 3 green chromis, and a zebra goby. They all get along. He likes to pic at the rocks and he just keeps knocking everything down. He likes to nip at corals.