chicago BTA

S

slednecks

Im selling a bubble tip anenomie for $15, its about 3 inches wide by 4 inches tall. Its in perfect condition. I would prefer local pick-up only b/c shipping is going to cost a lot.
Thanks,
kyle

tom024

Just helped a friend setting up a 18g fish tank last weekend. Currently looking for some frag for his tank. I have seen that you have couple frags for sale. Please tell me how much for them.
Bubble tip anemone
colt
leather
candy cane.
Thanks so much.
You can call me at 773-465-9249
or email me at ltv0106@yahoo.com
Tom

S

slednecks

Bubble tip anemone-$15 about 3-4 inches
colt-$15 3inches
leather-$25 5-6 inches
candy canes-$10 6 pollyps
Contact me if you are interested in any of those...
Kyle

drummerbum

Hey where in Chicago are you? I'm in Joliet, I would like the BTA and a frag of the colt and a frag of the candycanes. I can either drive up there and meet you or we can wait untill the Chicagoland Trading Club gets together. Post or E-mail me at DrummerBum2005@hotmail.com

tom024

hi Kyle,
Can you give me the leather coral for 20? and bubble tip anemone for 10?
I will take the candy cane for 10 and the wet/dry filter for 50. And i can give you my top fathom 200 for $80.
Do you have any xenia by any chance? I am waiting for a reply from one of the reefer that he is going to give me some since they grow like weed in his tank.
Thanks.
Take care
Tom

S

slednecks

I dont know about the leather for $20 b/c I payed over $50 for it and its already attached to a peice of rock. The bubble tip anenomie thats cool for $20. Ill take that Famton for $80.. the wet/dry is yours too!
I HAVE A ROSE BUBBLE TIP ANENOMIE TOO 2-3 inches!! $20
No xenia( I wish I had some!) I am in Villa Park.
DrummerBum- That colt frag is yours..Where and when do you want to meet?Sorry I cant give you those candys but tom024
is giving me a deal on a skimmer!
Thanks,
Kyle

tom024

Thanks Kyle,
That is fine with the leather coral for $25. But confusing on the bubble tip anenome. At first you told me only $15 and i asked if you can give it to me for $10 and you replied back for 20? You mean $10 rite? hehehhehe. How red is the RBTA. Can you give me better deal on the RBTA? I would love to get him too if you can give me for another $15? Please give me a call and we can see when we can swap all these stuffs.
Thanks Kyle and have a great day.
Tom

S

slednecks

lol yah thats what I meant and yah you can have the RBTA for $15. Ill be calling you tonight!

tom024

do u know what the model of the sump yet? I am still waiting for the model so i can check and order the powerhead/pump for the skimmer.
Thanks

tom024

Hi Kyle,
It was nice chatting with you tonite. Is it possible if we can trade stuffs on friday nite since we plan to go to Indy on weekend. I have to bring all of them down for my friends in Indy. Please let me know if it works out for you ok.
Thanks
Tom

S

slednecks

Have you ever been to scotts pet shop in westchester? Maybe we could meet there?

tom024

That is fine. Tomorrow nite is good for us if you want to meet at Scott Pet shop but they won;t have anything for you since the stocks come in on Friday or weekend. Let me know if you ever want to change your mind and meet me up in Reef Dweller on Lincoln or Oldtown Aquarium. I was at Reef Dweller yesterday and he has some nice frags and also fishes. You are more than welcomed to stop by my place to see my tank too.
Thanks.
Let me know ok
Tom

S

slednecks

I definatly want to meet at Scotts b/c im afraid I will get lost going to the places that are near you..I go to scotts allthe time...What time do you want to meet there on friday? Do you still want that wet/ dry filter??
P.S are you selling anything as far as fish and coral?

tom024

hi Kyle,
Yes still want to have that wet/dry filter.
Can u make it tonite at Scott?
Since i am going to arlington heights and swing over.
Let me know ok.
I have S.haddoni about 8-10 inch for sale. and maybe 35g and 60g acryllic tanks.
Let me know what you r looking for and see if i have them
Take care
Tom
Call me again and we can talk ok
Thanks Kyle

S

slednecks

Im looking for some Xenias...I probably can make it tonight...but what time.?

tom024

hi Kyle,
how about 8:15-8:30pm or so? I am picking up some xenia from Dan in arlington heights. If i got more than 2 stalks, you are more than welcomed to have one b/c they will grow as weeds. U can call me b4 6:30pm and let me know if it works out for you ok since i have to leave the house at 7pm for arlington heights.
Take care
Let me know
Tom

tom024

hi Kyle,
how r u doing? So could you meet us tonite around 7:30pm either at Scott Pet Shop or elsewhere in the city to swap our stuffs. If that is the case then we can go to Indy early on sat. Please let me know if it works out for you ok.
Thanks

S

slednecks

7:30 is fine for me!
Also would you be interested in a shark egg for $15?

tom024

Oh no thanks, not sure what we can do with the shark egg.
Thanks for the offer though.
So i will see you tonite at 7:30pm inside Scott pet shop?
Take care
Tom