chiller

briandg

I'm definitely interested, can you let me know the weight, so I can figure shipping to Eastman, GA 31201.
Thanks,
Brian

briandg

Sorry to keep asking questions, but can you give me approximate dimensions. Also, is it currently being used in good working order? Also, if you could get me a model number or something, I was trying to look it up online, but was having trouble finding one that looked like the pic.
Thanks,
Brian

angelspot

model number AFC-1 16" L 12" W 10"H
min flow is 200 max is 600
just stoped using it because I went to bigger tank work great.

briandg

What size of tank do you have it on, I have a 180, but I'm really looking for 3 or 4 degree pulldown. I see it's rated for 5 degree for a 150, does that sound about right. Also, is it pretty quiet, the tank is in the living room, and it will need to sit beside it. If so, I'm pretty sure I want it, just let me know if you think it will work for the size of tank.
Brian

briandg

Right now just 4 110 vho's, and I'm able to keep the temp at a reasonable range with fans, but I'm looking to add mh's in the future and know I'll have a problem then.

angelspot

mh's will be too hot and the chiller will not get temperture down enough.
I do not want to sell chiller to some one it might not workout for. sorry

kayak385

whats shipping to 45219?
What type of maintainance does the unit require?
If I have a 75 gallon tank, will that chill my tank too much? The tank is on the top floor in cincinnati oh, (not too warm) and i live in a college house so i don't know yet if we are going to keep the AC on and i need a security blanket just in case.

angelspot

it will work great on a 75gal, i live in florida and have 410 watts of vho's and it takes it down about 7 degrees.
shipping is approx 28.00 + packing.