Christmas Picture Time

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaQ http:///t/389456/christmas-picture-time#post_3442165
Whats that supose to mean. lol
I have thier picture taken once a yr at christmas time.
I think that means that Darth's issues stem from his childhood. It was where his parent's made him dress in ridiculously gaudy holiday themed attire and have his picture taken. This has caused some issues that have followed him into adulthood.

teresaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmy http:///t/389456/christmas-picture-time#post_3442178
I think that means that Darth's issues stem from his childhood. It was where his parent's made him dress in ridiculously gaudy holiday themed attire and have his picture taken. This has caused some issues that have followed him into adulthood.
lol
Well, I just pulled stuff from thier closets. haha. My oldest was dressed for a concert he had to play in. He plays Viola.

al&burke

Hey T - your family is beautiful - they have grown up so much from last year. My 10 year old I swear has grown a foot this year. God bless them. Thanks for sharing.
PS - hope you are not upset because I got a fuzzy dwarf and not SH, he he - I am still planning on them.

teresaq

thanks TommieLynn, - My Nikki will be 12 in Feb, Yes they grow up too fast. Danielle starts Highschool in the fall. uggg. David will be a junior and Ethan turns 6 next week. lol

novahobbies

Same here. Your kids are fantastic.
Hey! Another BandGeek! I used to play contrabass clarinet (as if that's somehow more manly than a b-flat clarinet) in Jr High and High school. Honestly, I think every kid should have some extracurricular program to feel a part of....sports, drama, band, it doesn't matter....it's just a way to bond with a tighter community than the regular school can provide. I *DON'T* want to tell you all the trouble we band nerds got into, but at least we were always together to get ourselves out again.

teresaq

Thanks Lois and Rick
Rick, lol both david and danielle play Viola. David in in a youth orchistra since they dont have it in high school. Danielle plays in middle school and will join with david next yr. David also plays piano by ear.
T

S

saxman

Quote:
David also plays piano by ear.
I bet he gets a headache playing the piano that way!
Don't tell me...all the little guy wants for xmas are his two front teeth...

Greg (I just dated myself with that one) Saxman

teresaq

ar ar ar ar
I wish we could afford lessions, but he just listens to a song and picks it out on the keys until he has it sounding right. he is also creatng his own songs.
T

teresaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman http:///t/389456/christmas-picture-time#post_3443345
I bet he gets a headache playing the piano that way!
Don't tell me...all the little guy wants for xmas are his two front teeth...

Greg (I just dated myself with that one) Saxman
Greg, lol He is actually getting them, but since he has a cleft palate they are kinda crooked. He will have a few more surgery's in a few yrs.