Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice!

treybom

lets see those chuck norris jokes....! lol you gotta love em.. and if you havent heard of them, where hae you been , lol!?
just post one joke per post please!
Yoda was once "6,4", black, and talked normal, he then made the mistake of saying Chuck Norris sucks.
chuck norris is the reason waldo is hiding
chuck norris doesnt sleep, he waits!

treybom

chuck norris isnt afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of chuck norris
when the boogey'man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for chuck norris

aw2

Some of my favorites:
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.
Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"
Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.
When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

schneidts

Originally Posted by AW2
Some of my favorites:
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.
Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"
Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.
When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

I have tears in my eyes and am getting a cramp from laughing so hard...

treybom

Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.
Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chuck Norris 3. Cancer
Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
Chuck Norris is my Homeboy.
Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING

criminal

if tapped the power of one of Chuck Norris's roundhouse kicks can power Australia for 44 Mins.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer . . . to bad he never cries . . . EVER!

ross

Chuck Norris doesnt give blood with a needle and syringe, he gives it with a handgun and a bucket.

appaloosa1

I haet Chuck Norris jokes! So annoying... they lasted about 2 days at our school then everyone realized how stupid they are. I pity those who find them entertaining...

treybom

lol apaloosa how old are you??? i just think they are hysterical.... just gotta have liek an open mind i guess, or soemthing like that

ruaround

ya know I really dont get these jokes or why the hype recently... I really dont think that Walker Texas Ranger is really such a BA... these should be Arnold, Stallone or even Mr. T jokes IMO...
but heres one anyhow...
Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands...now they are refered to as just the islands...

pontius

Originally Posted by Appaloosa1
I pity those who find them entertaining...

Mr T may pity the fool, but Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off with a roundhouse kick.