tomato clown and cinnamon
whats the differance they look the same i would figure they are the same
just patterned alittle bit darker kind lik onix
basicly the LFS has what looks lik cinnamon
but they call it a tomato
i hav cought them in lies before so
i dont want to belive them
his he would get along with my little tomato i would lik to put them together

this guy has been there for at least 10 months in a small tank with a porky puffer
so i want to get him out of there and im setting up a tank for the puffer but he will need to wait

jasonj75

tomatoes and cinnamons are commonly confused just like percs and ocellaris clowns are confused. the cinnamon is almost all black, and the tomato is all orange with a small patch of black in its sides. hope this helps

jasonj75

i wouldnt reccomend it, unless one was smaller (male) and the other larger (female). that would be about the only way that i would put them together, and i would only add them simultaneously to ward off any attempts of fighting over territory.

crashedin0

Originally Posted by jasonj75
i wouldnt reccomend it, unless one was smaller (male) and the other larger (female). that would be about the only way that i would put them together, and i would only add them simultaneously to ward off any attempts of fighting over territory.

the one i have is say 1 and 1/4 inches long the lfs is almost 4 inches so im safe with that
mine is in a small tank for now but i upgradeing as we speak hav all the hardware just gonna dump all the water from his current tank to the bigger one add add to top off
then the next day go and buy the lucky lady