Classifieds Seller's Feedback

1968oldsma

I guess i'll start i just bought my new 150 Gallon From spmnarciso. He was a great guy to deal with and i will definetly do buisness with him again in the future, i can't wait to get it set up. Brian

evieb

I bought about 90lbs. of lr from s.shark and it arrived in great condition. Its beautiful rock full of coraline and after re-curing it had very little die-off. I got a great deal and am very pleased with it. I'd definetly do business with him again! Thanks s. shark! Evie :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

maeistero

neo01z28@verizon.com was an excellent seller. :yes:
i don't think i'd buy unless through paypal or something secure, but the filters i bought from him were better than described and i'd do business on this site anytime i find a deal.
A++++ classifieds. cheaper than e-ay usually and better people generally. :cheer:

rubberduck

i had some bad experiences with lr ppl, be careful with them. there are a couple ppl whowill fake it. ALWAYS USE PAYPAL

druid1547

I purchased some dried corals a little while ago and was impressed with what was sent.
Now I purchased a fluval 304, excited waiting for when I get it.

rockblast

Seller:Liquid Nutrition
I just bought and locally picked up all of the live rock he was selling.
Great pieces of live rock. Awsome Price :yes:
Very nice guy.
Highly recommend you buying from this seller.
Will definitely buy from him in the future.

biogirl361

Just picked up my used tank and stand from TheDocta. They were in excellent condition, communication was good, and transaction was pleasant. Would definitly do business again. A+

scubadoo

A couple months ago I purchased an adult Emperor Angel. I received a beautiful angel and Cavi was very helpful.
Although inappropriate for this thread and site...Paypal is not as safe as previous posters have mentioned. I am a veteran of the big auction site and have been ripped-off by buyers and sellers. Read the user agreement as many transactions will not qualify for the seller and/or buyer protection. Paypal is not a bank and is excluded form banking regulations. You best be careful if using this payment service. PAYPAL IS NOT SECURE!!!!!!!

maeistero

:D i just wanted to comment that this is the single best thread idea ever on the classifieds section. keep it.

bob a.

This guy MODATOMIC was real quick to respond to my post looking for a skimmer. After about 4 emails back and forth we agreed to a price and I sent him a payment through paypal. After that I didnt hear from him from a week. Then one email saying the sky was falling, then nothing else for another week. Never got anything else and of course I never got the skimmer either. If anybody knows who this guy is, please let me know, his name is Michael Menchofer and his email address is autoartist@mac.com. He supposedly lives in Indianapolis, IN. I am hoping I can get a refund through paypal but that is not a sure thing either.

urluckypen

Bought some live rock from "glaekenjz" after he posted a classified on saltwaterfish.com
Was very pleased and satisfied with the LR~~lots of growth and coraline algae~~
great to do business with and would buy from again!!

scubadoo

Originally Posted by Bob A.
This guy MODATOMIC
was real quick to respond to my post looking for a skimmer. After about 4 emails back and forth we agreed to a price and I sent him a payment through paypal. After that I didnt hear from him from a week. Then one email saying the sky was falling, then nothing else for another week. Never got anything else and of course I never got the skimmer either. If anybody knows who this guy is, please let me know, his name is Michael Menchofer and his email address is autoartist@mac.com. He supposedly lives in Indianapolis, IN. I am hoping I can get a refund through paypal but that is not a sure thing either.
If you used your credit card through Paypal you can call your credit card bank and file a claim. Paypal frowns on this and may close your account but at least you get your meny back. If you used your bank account or a Paypal balance, you will have to read the user agreement to see if your transaction qualifies for their buyer protection program. You also have deadlines you must meet and perhaps he has stalled you and the deadline has passed.
Paypal is not the wonderful service folks think it is. I've been scammed both as a seller and buyer and learned the hard way.
Best of luck dealing with Paypal...you'll need it

chelle

I purchased yardright playsand from rgaskins and am very pleased with it. The communication was great and it was shipped in a timely manner. Thanks
Chelle :cheer:

thirty6

i purchased a light from bkkid not to long ago. there was a slight mishap on the part of fedex, but he was great to deal with and was very helpful in straightening out the mistake!

usinkit

MikeRadTec sucks!!!!! I sent this loser a brand new xl protein skimmer before he sent me the money to help him out and next thing I know is he claims the unit is broke. He says he will ship it back and ask me to send back the money order when it arrives and I said no problem. 4 to 5 days go buy since he received the skimmer and still know sign of the money order. I email him for tracking # of the return skimmer and he just never replies to my emailsl. Basically this dirtbag never planned on paying to begin with. If you see MikeRadTec on the boards stay away from this TERD HURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mumbulog

I had an awesome experience dealing with Brian on buying a 90 gallon tank. He gave me an awesome price and a great setup. Thanks again Brian!

cowfishrule

i purchased an mh pendant w/ ballast from "annanymous". she was so awesome to deal with, made pick up convienent, item was exactly as pictured and described.

C

clownnut

user name:howcome
paypal info.
howcome@verizonmail.com
i bough his 2X96W custom sealife PC fixtures.
all i got is 1 96W pc fixture then i tried everythign to contact him( 4-5 email, i posted thread, i tried to call), but he didnt say a thing back.
if u check his paypal record u will know!!!
if u want to do a deal with him. plz check his' paypal record.