Clean up crew for 5.5 gallon nano Fowlr

Bj2k

Hi new to the forum. I have a few tanks of varying sizes this particular tank is my bedside 5.5 nano salt. No corals just live sand and Rock. A clip on led light. Two hang on back fluval filters. It currently has a small skunk clown and I have a small transparent cave goby and 4 hermits. I enjoy the hermits for their movement. Tank is running perfect all levels are on point. I do one gallon changes weekly. Need to top off daily. I really want a shrimp possibly a pistol for my goby. I don't plan on adding much more life for obvious reasons. Thoughts on adding a shrimp? Any other shrimp options I could consider? Also I plan on adding a few snails as part of the cuc probably some bumblebee and Neriths. What do you guys think. And would adding a couple hardy softies be overkill like some mushrooms or zoos ??

Attachments

jay0705

The more life u add the more difficult small tanks become. A few snails will be fine. I like cerith myself.

Bj2k

The more life u add the more difficult small tanks become. A few snails will
The more life u add the more difficult small tanks become. A few snails will be fine. I like cerith myself.
exactly that's why I'm pretty capped. I have a ton of filtration between my filters and live rock I think I could squeeze in a shrimp but I need the go