Clean up

peppy

I have a 20g saltwater tank been up and running for about 6 mo. I have Picaso Trigger, Niger Trigger and Grouper. Can anykind of cleanup crew live with those 3 preditors?

erozfish

LOL, I have to agree! I got told about having a Kole tang in my 30 long tank! Those are some big fish - way too small of a tank. If you are really set on having those fish, you need to get a bigger tank. If you just want to keep the 20, then do some research and consider some smaller species of fish. It all depends on whether you want a FO, or reef tank, or anything else. Do your homework before you buy, and it will save you $ in the long run. Believe me, I've made the mistake of impulse buying and not research what I got, and I paid the price. Just trying to help - you need to get those fish out of such a small tank. Good luck!

peppy

Hey, it sounds like you read my other post in the reef section? I also have a 100g uniquarium that I impulse bought and set up on the 16th. I can't put any of those 3 fish in that tank although because I put 100lbs of Tonga LR and am trying to cycle. All three are about 2" right now and are deffinately growing. I figure I will have to trade them at LFS for entries to my Reef? Groupers / Triggers can't go into reef.