cleaner crew to the rescue!!

scottwol27

ok, I pretty sure my cylcing in my tank is complete. I will bring my water to LPS i've been going to for ever, since my grandfarther was alive. (and i will be ordering off here to) But how does this cleaner crew look for a 20 gallong tank (32x12x12)
1 queen conch
2 emerald crabs
1-2 pepermint shrimp
5-6 turbos
mexican turbos?????
3 scarlet hermits
3 nassiurs snails
horseshoe crab (cuz the looks cool from swf.com)
1 cleaner clam
and one starfsih but what kind???
and a duster cluster...that really has nothing to do with the clenaer crew but i thought id add it lol
and do i need any sponges, cucumbers, or platns...any that you suggest??
does that looks good please tell me if i missed anything...you guys are great thanks for lall the fast fast answers..

loup

I would get 1 Mexican Turbo, 5-10 Cerith and 5-10 Nassarius in terms of snail. I heard the "regular" turbo snails have problem flipping themselve over. The emeral crab are a bit agressive but the red scralet hermit should be fine.

snipe

1 queen conch "I would change to a fighting conch just for the reason they dont get as big they only get to 3 to 4 inches and the queen conch can get over a foot it may not ever reach half that in captivity but it still will grow"
2 emerald crabs "seems fine I have 1 and wish I had gotten more"
1-2 pepermint shrimp "Cool"
5-6 turbos
mexican turbos????? I would get 2 or 3 mexican turbos they get around 2-3 inches and eat like no other"
3 scarlet hermits "3 is alright if I could afford it I would get more"
3 nassiurs snails "I would get more at least 10 these IMO are the best snails to have"
horseshoe crab (cuz the looks cool from swf.com)"Horshoe crabs need really deep sand bad and will grow to over a foot and will most likely be to big for your tank and die. They also get sucked into powerheads and pumps pretty easily"
1 cleaner clam"Never had one but they are suppose to be good"
and one starfsih but what kind???"I would get a serpent or a brittle just dont get a green brittle they are known predators in the wild and may try to eat your fish and other inverts"