Cleveland Area, Need To Make Room.....

funkyman

So I've decided to let some pieces go. All are very healthy, and have been in my care for over a year. I'd prefer not to ship.
This is a 3-4" rock with a bullseye type mushrooms.

funkyman

Elephant ear mushroom and babies. The big shroom is 3-4" wide when fully open. It's mounted on a nice rock.

funkyman

Some type of rhodactus mushrooms. There are more polyps you can't see. All are mounted on a piece of tonga branch.

funkyman

This really needs to be fragged, or will trade the whole colony. It's much bigger than a softball when fully open. You can count the heads and babies yourself in the photo. "Very" healthy.
It is shown open as well as closed.

funkyman

Below is a list of any aquatic dry goods I have left after the first round of trading that’s over. It’s all extra equipment, or no longer needed. If it's new, it says so. If not, it's worked some.
Oceanic 58 gallon (36 x 18 x 21.5”) tank and stand
(2) Marineland Penguin 1140 power heads (300 GPH) (new in box)
(2) Aqua Clear 402 power heads (270 GPH forward, 125 GPH reverse) (lightly used)
(2) Aqua Clear 802 power heads (400 GPH forward, 175 GPH reverse) (new in box)
(2) Aqua Clear power head filter cages (for 402’s or 802’s)
(1) new Emperor 400 bio wheel (just the wheel filter)
(1) odd ball ballast, harness, and endcaps
(1) Ice Cap 660 ballast, and harness, end caps
(1) 36” Satellite 96 50/50 bulb) watt power compact light fixture
(2) Marineland Bio-Wheel Pro 30’s. Can be powered by a power head, submersible filter, canister filter, or HOT Magnum. One’s in the original box, one’s not. Looks like most of the pieces are present. I never used either. I inherited them with some other equipment I bought.
(1) Red Sea Berlin Turbo protein skimmer (no pump)
(1) used Mag 7 pump (can be used with above skimmer)
(1) 3.4 oz. bottle of Seachem Prime water conditioner / slime coat provider (salt water or fresh water) Treats 1000 US gallons (new / never opened)
(1) 128 oz. jug of Stress Coat water conditioner / slime coat provider (salt water or fresh water) Treats 7,680 US gallons (new / never opened)

F

freekazz

What sort of items are u looking 4 I am very interrested in that frog spawn.

robpsca

Originally Posted by funkyman
Palythoa colony. Approximately 4" wide.

Hey FunkyMan.
we have a really nice set of 3 ric's green with 4 mouths. were in cali. can ship.
would you consider these for trade for the Palythoa colony and ship? le us know
thanks in advance

funkyman

Sorry about that. First cash in hand is who gets them though. Especially when there were others who were supposed to come and get them and didn't
Got pics of the rics? I've already got greens, but you never know My email's jbgula (at) adelphia (dot) net.
Curse you email hunting spambots!!

W

wbradenpt

i don't really have anything i want to get rid of right now, but how much would it take for you to part with the frogspawn as pictured?