close to oklahoma

reefmate75

OK I'm looking for people around Oklahoma as i look at all these post i see a lot of people from California, Florida and New York. but VERY few central US persons so if your from tornado ally please let me know hahahaha

Used to be from Bartlesville which is just a ways from Tulsa, still miss it also. Now I'm stuck right outside Houston, Texas where nobody can drive worth anything. And I still wear my Sooners shirt in public.

reefmate75

Originally Posted by Samurai_Sushi
http:///forum/post/2535581
Used to be from Bartlesville which is just a ways from Tulsa, still miss it also. Now I'm stuck right outside Houston, Texas where nobody can drive worth anything. And I still wear my Sooners shirt in public.

hahaha GO SOONERS!
ok now people list what you are looking for and looking to get rid of so shipping will be cheaper haha

A

aquadan

I grew up in Altus, in Southwest Oklahoma. I live in Brownwood, Texas now and I too PROUDLY wear my Sooner gear and my gold OU pendant on a gold necklace. Drink my coffee out of an OU cup EVERYDAY!!! Looking for a 75 gallon tank if anybody has one.

reefmate75

i have a 75 gallon drilled with 2X1.5 bulkheads with sump and stand for 100, you would need a return pump and i would recomend a MAG12-18 for it, i used a 18 was almost to much flow threw the sump though, the sand is still in there it would need to be cleaned befor resetting it up though