Clouded Eyes

jpribelin

Ok I have been having a problem and can't figure out what is wrong nor can my LFS. About a month and a half ago my flame angle started to have a cloudy eye, few days later both of them turned cloudy then 3-4 days later he died. 4 days after he died my keyhole started to get cloudy eyes and died 36 hours later. I went to have my water tested and it was perfect. Couple of weeks ago I bought a boxfish and a lunar wrasse. A few days ago my boxfish, lionfish, and now today my puffer all now have cloudy eyes and getting worse except for my boxfish which is clearing up. My puffer has been in the resevore of my wet/dry filter because he had a 1/2 inch circle hole on his back and the wrasse was picking on it. Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix? Here are my results from water test:
PH 8.3, Ammonia - 0, Nitrite - 0, Nitrate < 20
Tanks is a 72 with a Antenneta Lionfish (year), Porcupine puffer (6 months), snowflake eel (year), lunar wrasse(2 weeks), and a yellow boxfish(2 weeks).

sonofkrono

i had a fairy wrasse that i had purchased with a cloudy eye. i worried about this but i was told that it(the fish) was probably bashed or scratched against something. with GOOD water quality and a bit of love the cloudiness should go away. i don't know what those people who tested your water are telling you but your water isn't perfect. test it yourself. you nitrates may be too high. let me know how it turns out