Clown eggs

rsedatec

that is the coolest thing i have ever seen , when it comes to the fish hobby. keep me posted on what happens.

dogstar

Very nice photos....Thanks for posting and welcome to the site.
Probly tooo late for this batch but most likely your clowns will continue to spawn every few weeks or so and if you want to reseach raiseing them then go for it or just look at it as a treat for the tank as I do mine.....
Pics of the parents would be nice, please....

2fishee

researched a little on raising them... too much for this mom of four! But would love to have some babies that don't grow up to talk back:). Here is a picture of Mom and Pop!

alyssia

Originally Posted by 2fishee
researched a little on raising them... too much for this mom of four! But would love to have some babies that don't grow up to talk back:). Here is a picture of Mom and Pop!

Oh, I would just love to have little ones that don't talk back!

emperor11

Originally Posted by alyssia
Oh, I would just love to have little ones that don't talk back!
Isn't that asking a bit much of us kids? Most of the time, you guys deserve it.

alyssia

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Isn't that asking a bit much of us kids? Most of the time, you guys deserve it.

Yeah, sometimes I do deserve it!

emperor11

Originally Posted by alyssia
Yeah, sometimes I do deserve it!

Parents screw up. I know...my parents screwed up big time. I meant it as a crack..not as an offense.

alyssia

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Parents screw up. I know...my parents screwed up big time. I meant it as a crack..not as an offense.

I wasn't offended, I was being serious. I'm not perfect and sometimes my kids have to remind me of that.

shinok4

damn i lvie in Texas too.. i wish there was a way that you could give them to me and I'd take care of em... i jsut graduated highschool and have got PLENTY of time on my hands... all i do is work a parttime job :) lol

laddy

Great pics, and you are pretty lucky to have GSM's laying eggs in your tanks. This could go on for awhile so get your camera ready. ***) ***)

2fishee

The camera stays ready... sad to report that the eggs are now gone:(. Just a few left hanging on. It was fun while it lasted! We've had these two for at least 3 years so about time they did something:)