Clown Gobies

azonic

Mine was missing for the past 2 days....I looked everywhere for him and thought he must of died in one of the rocks....
Anyway, I decided to do one last check a few minutes ago and I found him!! Perched in between two rocks in a little cave I didn't know about it.
Anywho...anyone else have any experience with them hiding for so long like this?
Also, how do you find them as far as aggresiveness between the same species....I'd like to have a coulpe of them in the tank...I've got a cool little yellow guy right now.
Please post some pics of yours as well!

krishj39

Here is my yellow clown goby. I got him 2 weeks ago today, and he has been really fun to watch. He is such a cute little fish. For the most part, I can't see him, or if I can he is just sitting there, but even just perched on a coral he is so darn cute!
Sorry the pic is crappy, it wasn't a good picture to begin with and the new pic size restrictions didn't help any.

chinnyr

Here's a pic of my new little yellow one hanging out in the sps.I've had him for about three weeks.He gets along great with the green one I have too.