Clown Goby

bammbamm74

What do you guys think of this fish? Reef safe? The info I found online says it is. They stay small, 1.5 inches and would be great for my 10 gallon instead of chromis'.
p.s. they are the little tiny yellow ones.

brian'sreef

yes you can definately mix and match clown gobies.. my fav's are the greens then the blacks ..then probably the yellows .. they love playing and hiding withing coral so if you have any in you tank it's a good deal.. while they don't need it it's a natural thing for them..and a fish is really worth whatever it is worth to you .. while in some cases you may be getting ripped off i don't think charging more for a gauranteed healthy fish is a bad practice at all. i'd rather pay 40 dollars for a fish that i knew had been around for a few weeks then 10 for one that got there yesterday.. ..enjoy if you get one they are very cool little fish..good luck
Brian

bammbamm74

I was going to get them for my 10 gallon, now I may get them for my show tank!!! LOL they seem like cool little fish. I figure, a perc, 2 yellow clown gobies, and a royal gramma should be enough. Maybe a Mandarin a while down the line.