Clown Goby

D

dborne3

I was looking at one of these the other day and thought they were so cool. So i was wondering if these guys were jumpers or do they pretty much chill at the bottom of the tank. I would like to get one of these fish - im looking for a little bit of color before getting my flame angel way down the road.

earlybird

They acually like to sit on rocks and on corals. My LFS has a few in their show tank and I've never seen them on the bottom and he doesn't have a lid but that doesn't mean they aren't jumpers I don't know.

D

dborne3

By chilling on the bottom - i kind of meant hang out on the rocks too

ryno_mn

I currently have a green clown goby.(Booger). Anyhow, he is a pretty cool fish, that has some pretty cool markings. He is always on a rock, or comes and sticks in the corner of the tank. They are pretty neat. I would strongly suggest getting one.

A

alexmir

Originally Posted by Ryno_mn
I currently have a green clown goby.(Booger). Anyhow, he is a pretty cool fish, that has some pretty cool markings. He is always on a rock, or comes and sticks in the corner of the tank. They are pretty neat. I would strongly suggest getting one.
I love the name!
I may have found a new name for my green filefish!

D

dborne3

Well hopefully today when i pass by the LFS they still have some from last week and i will definetly get one!