Clown Goby

jwagne267

I saw a clown goby today at *****. It looked almost red, like maybe a light crimson red. Do they really have those or was it dyed? Also could I find one somewhere else and what is it called anythign special besides red clown goby?

jwagne267

Ok, Well after missing out on the rusty goby at *****. I decided to go and look at another fish store to see if they had any and they did. One was an all yellow and another labeled Green Clown Goby was yellow but had some cool markings on him. Now that I am home I looked up green Clown Goby and mine looks nothign like them. Just wondering if anyone has seena green Clown goby like him or if he is mislabeled.
He has Red and kind of teal streaks on his face, but he also has red dots all the way down his back(dorsal area) towards his tail.

fishygurl

hmm thats weird.. i dont think the yellow normally have those markings. Maybe you got some rare cross breed of goby!? lol cuz the greens are green with the red markings like yours scattered through out the whole body. Try googling clown goby in the image area and see if you find any that look like yours.