Clown with eye infection

renogaw

looks like popeye. generally brought on by stress, getting the eye scratched, etc.
what are the fish's tankmates?

thirty5

These fish were just placed into my tank. It is with a Hippo, 3 dominoes, goby, royal gramma.
But it was not being picked on by anything!

renogaw

with three dominos i'd highly doubt that.
unless you were sitting there, watching them for 24hrs a day that is.
and btw, thats a HUGE shock to your system... i hope you didn't add all those fish at once. if i'm reading that sentence wrong then i'm sorry. if not, you probably had an ammonia spike which may have stressed out the fish.
i'd still point towards aggression from your damsel gang.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by thirty5
These fish were just placed into my tank. It is with a Hippo, 3 dominoes, goby, royal gramma.
But it was not being picked on by anything!
Could you please list your water parameters for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, ph, sg, temp, and tank size? If the fish just went in then I would lean toward the dominoes, and possibly the hippo, picking at it's eyes. Dominoes are nasty little fish. They are quite aggressive. The size of your tank matters a great deal.

thirty5

Not all the fish were added at once. All the other fish were there for a while, i just added the pair of maroons. The tank is a 175 bow.
Unfortunatly i lost the fish this morn. I had moved to a hospital setup but this morn she was dead.