Clownfish pair and anemone sell/trade in STL area

galveston

Hi guys, I'm gonna be moving from St. Louis to Houston in June----as is the case I will be breaking down my 3 year old reef tank---- things I'm getting rid of/selling.
---bubble-tip anemone
---Blue-yellow damsel
---5 gallon HOB refugium with MJ 200---paid $200 on ---- for it---very high quality.
---cabbage coral rock--(10 coral)
---green star polyps rock--(50-75 polyps)
---long-spined urchin ( 6 inches in diameter)
---50 lbs live sand
---260 watt JEBO lighting
---Emperor 400 aquarium
---purple reef lobster
I also have a brand new 150 watt JBJ Viper-2 metal halide that I would be willing to trade for something along the lines of a 24" 250 watt standard MH lighting system.

galveston

Hi, they're false percula clownfish---the large female(2.5 inches) is paired to the bubble tip anemone.
If you have an email I could send you some photos that I've taken of the clownfish in the anemone.
I can ship them overnight.
Thanks

galveston

Michael,
I went ahead and emailed you the photos of the fish....If you like them, then send me an offer....We'll have to figure out the shipping together though since it depends on how much you want to pay for the shipping.
Tom

U

underdasea

How much for the green star polyps? I'm in Missouri and can pick them up next week.

galveston

$25 for the green star polyps sound ok?
I'll throw in the cabbage coral for $5.
Both are fairly large sized frags and were $50 a piece at the pet shop.
Something to be aware of---I'm flying to Florida next Friday.

fooseball08

how much for the clown pair and the bubble tip. I live in st Joseph not too far from you... do you know how much to ship to 64448

galveston

Hi, so far I have several offers. The best offer I've gotten is $50 for the pair and the anemone... They're also gonna pay for over-nite shipping. They just haven't actually paid for it yet.
First person to actually pay for the fish and anemone will get them... I would pefer to go through Paypal if that's ok.
Shipping overnite would probably be $30-40 anywhere since I'm having my fish store pack the animals and they use a relatively large box with alot of styrofoam. It shouldn't weigh more than 3 or 4 lbs. I have never sent an overnite package so I am assuming shipping cost's from what is charged on ---- and saltwaterfish.com.

galveston

Hi guys,
The clownfish, anemone, star poylps, and cabbage coral are currently spoken for.
Anybody interested in my 260 watt PC JEBO lighting. It works just like the day I bought it---not nearly as good as a metal halide :). But you guys all know that. The lunar lights and fans on the system also work just fine. I would send it with 4 brand new unopened tubes that I bought online.
$70 for the light and (2) 10000K 65 watt Power compact tubes and (2) actinic 65 watt PC's.
And $20 for shipping.
Money would be wired to PAYPAL.

galveston

Hi guys, all the deals on the animals fell through since overnite shipping would have been $60-$70. And since I've sold my lights I'm more inclined to consider any deals for the anemone and corals.

galveston

The anemone is orange/red. The corals are not sold but I'm keeping the star polyps.
Animals I have available---
Long-spined urchin
2 false perculas
orange/red bubble tip anemone
yellow/blue damsel
cabbage coral
purple lobster
live sand (between 50-100 lbs)
Give me a good offer for the clownfish and anemone and I'll throw everything in for free!
I still have the HOB refugium---which is great for large copepod populations in the aquarium.

galveston

I'll send you some pictures as soon as I drain the aquarium and clean up the refugium. It looks grimy right now with the algae and salt on it. I used it with a deep sand bed and chaeto along with a remora for mechanical filtration. Nitrates never rose above 20 ppm as long as I pruned the chaeto so it could keep growing and absorbing nitrates.