Clownfish questions.

draconius

A few things I am looking to maybe expand my build up of live rock in my tank so that most of the back is not seen, but i was thinking of aquascaping the tank so that some of the rock moved from the back to the front in the middle area to kind of subdividing the tank. Would my clowns who now swim back and forth across the front of the tank and over the top of the rock swim thru the rock to get to the other end of the tank? or would that just cut their swimming area in half? I think i could make it really nice and accessible for them to swim thru it. Just dont know if they generally tend to.
Also I am wondering if i get an anemone for my tank would both of my clown fish live in it? They are a mating pair so they are always together in the tank? Or should i get 2 anemones one for each?

B

brstwv

For The Background Why Not Get A Blue Or Black Background Hides All The Wires And Brings Out Fish Colors,as For The Clowns And The Anenome Seeing They Are Mated Pair I See No Problem In Both Of Them Hosting The Same Anenome. Hope This Helped Good Luck

dawman

The clowns should swim through the holes and open areas within the rock . As for them hosting an anemone , it really depends on the fish . Each have their own preference and personality . There is also no guarantee that they will host .