c'mon lets hear it

havitmyway

here is the set up 55g, pro clear 75 ,60lbs ls, 15lbs lr (more to come) 2 percs, 2 mandarin gobies.... a lion and a banana wrasse oh and a snowflake eel.......where are my problems going to be?

crazyzeus1

Is this a serious thread? If so, I would worry about the two mandarins in your size tank. Do you have a refugium so that your pods population remains high?

happyhourh

If this is for real...Lion and eel will eat anything else. Not enough LR for the 2 mandrins to survive, and maybe some other things but you never know...There are people out there who dont follow the "rules of the forum" and are just fine. But I would anticipate some death and lost $$$

ruaround

the 2 gobies will probably not survive, they need to be in a well established tank with alot of copods, the lion and eel are very dirty so you may want to look into a skimmer as well...as the eel and lion get bigger the clowns will probably become lunch. I like the fish set up i had a similar set years ago except only 1 manderine and I had a Clarkii Clown...they lived well together ... I also think the 2 manderines my fight to the death with each other...

1journeyman

Originally Posted by havitmyway
here is the set up 55g, pro clear 75 ,60lbs ls, 15lbs lr (more to come) 2 percs, 2 mandarin gobies.... a lion and a banana wrasse oh and a snowflake eel.......where are my problems going to be?

honestly? Your first problem seems to be not doing any kind of research on livestock...
Buy a good book, like Michael's "Guide to Marine fishes". That will explain to you the needs of individual fish.