College Basketbal anyone???

volitan

Tourney starts today, guys! I know I'm not the only one that called in sick to work so that I can sit in front of the tv all day, right? Any last minute final four predictions?

ukcats

UK looked like crap in their opening day. In this tournament..the good teams find the extra gear...the rest go home!!! We had better play tough against Cincinnati or we are DONE!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
GO CATS!

takia

I'm an Ohio girl, and as mush as I dont want to go against Cinci they will loose to KY more then likely. But, I do have them loosing to Okla...... I got 9 out of 16, so I guess it could be worse.....

moraym

I missed on the Wis-Milwaukee game, and UTEP couldn't pull out the upset I wanted. So I've dropped two games. Luckily UAB proved me right in yet another tourney.
My sweet 16 is still intact. Hopefully today New Mexico will be my prophetic upset (edit: ouch, talk about not showing up to play, you stink New Mexico).
The Austin bracket is going to kill me, Cuse, Duke, Oklahoma, and Kentucky all have a chance to make the Final Four, and they're all hot-and-cold in games.
Next year somebody here create a free Yahoo bracket for aquarists, I need some more bracket action. In my work bracket I'm going with a less popular champ, Oklahoma State over UNC.

volitan

Syracuse and Kansas? Are you kidding me? My bracket is in trouble now. I thought Syracuse was hotter than that, and I thought Kansas would out athlete Bucknell. Terrible performances.

rubberduck

Originally posted by UKCATS
UK looked like crap in their opening day. In this tournament..the good teams find the extra gear...the rest go home!!! We had better play tough against Cincinnati or we are DONE!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
GO CATS!

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS:happy:

ukcats

Ok...Kentucky has given me hope since they stepped up for the UC game. It would have been bad to loose to those guys. Next up is Utah....Then dUKe!!!!!

fishcrazy2

Well wake forest lost to west virgania im so pissed!!!!!!!
Wake forest played no defense if they would play there best they would be in the final 4 for the ncaa but w/e i dont who wins now aslong WEST VIRGANIA, DUKE, and NC STATE looses

volitan

Well, now that Oklahoma is out, I guess I'm forced to root for Oklahoma State. Go Pokes! I don't know if their good enough to beat Illinois or North Carolina, but it should be fun to watch!

S

simm

Originally posted by Yacobito
Go Texas Tech Red Raiders!!!:jumping:

Unfortunatly we lost last night :nope: