Colorful/interesting fish list

beavis4040

Hey, I've had a SW tank fr about 3 years now and am looking to upgrading back to a larger tank than i cuently have, probably 90-120g ish. Just wanted to know if this sounds like an interesting/colorful mix that would do well together.
1 Porc puffer
1 Huma Huma
1 Cuban Hog fish
1 Harliquin tusk
1 magenta dotty back
Tank will have the standard 100lbs of LR along with a good 3-4" LS substrate, along with proper water circulation and such, this is a FOWLR tank, no Corals at all. Any ideas would be super!

dinogeorge

Some of these guys can be a bit naughty when they reach maturity, but they are all pretty cool looking. IMO the two that could be trouble down the road will be your hog and tusk; the hog being the bully of the tank. But they might be ok together.
The only other thing I would add is to try to get no less than 120 if you can afford it. A 90 will be just too small I think.
Good luck man.

beavis4040

Thanks for the fast reply! I was thinking the 90 wold be too small small as well, so hopefully I can find a decently priced 120g tank around here, if not i'll probably drop one or two of em. Anyone else have any sujestions for some colorful fish? The porc is a must and I think the huma huma will stay.
Looking for 3"+ fish lots of color or just a great personality yet easy to care for (if you can really say that about any SW fish!)