Complete 125 gallon for sale in Iowa

kingspade

I am selling my 125 reef tank due to moving to florida, so everything must go at once, no parting out so please do not ask. i have about $5000 invested and am willing to let it go for $3000 offers are welcome also but please do not insult me. The set up includes tank AGA 125gallon with corner overflows stand, lights (72" Coralife Aqualight Pro 3x150w 10k HQI & 4 96w actinic PC, 4 lunar blue moonlights) 3 seio M1500 powerheads, 250lbs live sand, around 200lbs give or take of fully cured fiji live rock, ASM G3 protien skimmer with sedra 5000 pump, all plumbing, 40 gallon long sump fuge it is 48" long, mag 18 return pump, hanging kit for lights, 500w titanium heater (WON pro) only 3 corals: green lobo brain, devils hand leather, and a zoo rock green with orange centers (about 80 polyps or so give or take) 5" Naso tang and 4-5" Atlantic Blue Tang, lawnmower Blenny, Clean up crew with Nassarius snails, Astrea snails, blue leg and scarlet hermits, and 1 cleaner shrimp. I just bought all the equipment February 18th of this year and i hooked it all up on the 22nd so thats how long the stuff has been in use, I have recipts for all of it except for tank cuz that was bought used from a local reefer. You can email me at kamtonica@mchsi.com or give me a call at 563-513-0167 or 563-451-2069. i am in Dubuque Iowa, and like i said i will NOT separate so please dont ask, so this is local pick up only as well. thanx- Tony

kingspade

ok ill part it out but it all has to go kind of in order due to the livestock, and it all needs to be gone by the beginning of may if possible, i will list prices soon, but for now if anyone wants anything let me know what and i will shoot a price and a pic if wanted.

kingspade

as soon as the livestock is gone, which might be within a week or sooner. i think i have all the corals rock and sand sold. how soon do you want the lights?

kingspade

here is a price list of everything for sale
Tank and stand- $350 with plumbing $300 without
Lights and ballasts w/hanging kit- $700
ASM G3 Skimmer w/sedra 5000- $250
Seio M1500's- $60 a piece or $150 for all
Mag 18- $80
Fully cured Fiji live rock 200lbs- $3.50/lb
Bahama Oolite live sand 250lbs- $1.25/lb
40 gallon long sump/fuge- $75obo.
i also have a 55 gallon tank in my basement that needs to be cleaned up $25 and a 20g long that was used as a sump that also is pretty dirty, i will give that away for free.

kingspade

ok last bump and i will be deleteing the thread and moving it to another board, if you want something let me know.

roll tide

Just wondering. I have a 55 and I'm wanting to put a simillar lighting system on it. 48" of coarse. By hanging it like you did, do you have a problem with lights lighting up your entire room? Looks really good. Thanks

kingspade

i am lowering the price on the sand and live rock
Fully cured fiji live rock was $3.50/lb now $3/lb
Live sand was $1.25/lb now $.75/lb
if anyone wants any of this please let me know

kingspade

i gotta get this stuff sold guys and gals, still have around 150lbs of live rock to get rid of and about 180lbs of sand. please if you want any of this stuff let me know. powerheads, lights sump/fuge, heater, still needs to go too
72" Coralife aqualight pro 3x150w hqi 496w actinic PC's- $650
3 Seio M1500 Powerheads- $50 a piece or $130 for all
have all the boxes this stuff came in and recipts, all warrantied items still are warrantied for 9 months.