I am going to college and will no longer be able to keep my reef up and running, so I must sell it.
- AquaController II (13 control modules, PH, ORP and TEMP probes)
- High Performance Calcium Reactor (3 feet tall with 20 pound CO2 tank!!!)
- 55 Gallon (48X12X15) All glass aquarium complete with a 2" overflow for maximum flow.
- MAG-24 Return pump (Turns over the water ~24 times an hour!!!)
- 50 Gallon refugium lit with 175 watts of metal halide light (Chaetomorpha algae filled with critters from a dealers' thriving tanks)
200 Pound deep sand bed (DSB)
100 Pounds of premium Fiji Live rock
AquaC EV-200 Protein skimmer (driven by a MAG-18!)
Hermit crabs, starfish, bristle worms, copepods, amphipods, snails, emerald crabs -- Everything to keep the tank clean!
Plentiful assorted corals (see pictures)
Established for over 2 years!