Complete 72g setup + QT + Extras - Oregon.

dstoneburg

Selling my pride and joy, this has brought me endless delight and countless nights sitting up watching my own personal oceanic ecosystem. I do have receipts to most of these purchases. The majority of these items are no more then 4 months old.
Includes….
- 72g bowfront tank and stand(black)(Sound-proofed)($150)
- Glass Cover(Goes with tank)
- Built In Overflow with durso standpipe(Silent overflow, no noise!)
- NO lighting strip(Goes with tank)
- T-5 light strip ( Coral – Reef llighting ).(Bulbs 1month old.)($45(bulbs alone cost that).
- 4x Hydor Koralia Powerheads(2 month old)
- Estimated 150 lbs of premium seasoned liverock($325 for all)
- Estimated 100 lbs of sugar grain livesand($100 for all)
- 20g Sump/Refugium with light($30)
- Two Little Fishies Phosphate reactor (carbon)(3 months old)($30)
- Das-Ex1 Skimmer(3 months old.) – This skimmer really is awesome, I was convinced to purchase one after reading how great they were on --.com(http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1250720)($225)
- Magfloat($5)
- Refractormeter($35)
- Purple Up
- Test Kits($7)
- Two active heaters(One is a failsafe, to ensure if one fails the system does not crash).($13 each)
- TYPHOON III AQUARIUM RODI 75 or 100 GPD(3 Months old) (Cost me 213.95(Still have receipt, asking $145).
- 10g QT tank (Lights,Heater,Filter,Thermometer)($30)
- Coralife power center with timers($12)
Important note about livestock(including Liverock). Everything that has EVER gone into this tank has been QT’ed. All the fish have been through hyposalinity to ensure there is no ick. This is an extremely healthy system.
Please remember all these fish have been QT’ed and don’t have ick, so you can skip the process.
Livestock
- Koran Angelfish – 4” - This fish is nothing short of AMAZING!($45)
- Porcupine Puffer Fish – 3” - this guys personality is wonderful, eats right out of your hand.($18)
- Lunar Wrasse- 2”($15)
- Kole Tang – 4”($35)
- Coral Banded Shrimp(7)
- 70+ Snails
- 50+ Hermits
- 4+ Emerald Crabs
- Cheatomorpha
So Why am I selling all this you are wondering, school. Im attending school to be a paramedic and with the time and money commitment both of these take, school has to be #1. So Because of these circumstances, the tank needs to go.
Because I am getting out of the hobby, I will give you EVERYTHING.
Including…
- Couple Bottles of Selcon (Food Vitamins)
- Bottle of Zoe (Food vitamins)
- Large pack of frozen Krill
- Large container of NLS thera a+ food(Best pellet food ive ever used)
- Pack of Nori seaweed
- 50g food grade plastic drum(water storage and mixing container)
- 45g water mixing container
- Two 22g water storage/mixing containers
- Large latching prode(used to either feed or pickup things that fall to the bottom)
- Turkey baster(Cant life without it!)
- Drip acclimation setup
- A TON of carbon
- Auto siphon starter
- Siphon hose with facuet adapter(No need to start a siphon)
Asking price is $1100. I will also add a $50 gift card to our best saltwater fish store in the area(LiquidSunshine).
I do not have plans to part it out currently, if I do those are the prices listed. The LR LS and all fish must be dibbed and sold before anything leaves the tank.
Location - Springfield Oregon

1tang2nemo

If you decide to part out I'm interested in the Hydor Koralia Powerheads(2 month old). How many do you have and what size?