Congrats to Brooklyn Johnny (I think?)

attml

I am about 95% sure that congratulations are in order for Brooklyn Johnny.
I am fairly certain that he has won Tank of the Month on another board under a different user name. Based on pictures I have seen here on SWF.com of his system it appears that his tanks have won the award. The pictures were fantastic! Maybe if he see's this thread he can post some of the pictures here! Very beautiful!!!
Mark
P.S - Johnny if it wasn't you my apologies!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, that is one awesome tank! My eyes are still bulging from all the glitter! :D

robchuck

Congrats Johnny! The pic of the Regal Angel along with all of that SPS pictured was a dead giveaway.

K

kistheeze

It's nice that we're seeing a lot of smaller TOTM's on the various boards. Used to be nothing but 300+ gallon SPS packed tanks - now we're getting softie tanks, nano tanks, and this 65 gallon. Very cool.
Makes me want to skip the upgrade and just concentrate on making the tank I have as good as I can make it.

brooklyn johnny

Hey... this Copps guy stole my pics!!!:D Just kidding... I'm Copps on the other board...
Thank you all very much for the congratulations... It's nice to be able to share my thoughts and system with the tens of thousands of worldwide members.
I will post some pics here on Monday when I get on my work computer.
I've been a swf.com member for years and love the community here. The real congratulations should go to the many seasoned members here that offer thousands of posts worth of help.
Our new house will be ready in January and as stated in the article in Reefkeeping Magazine I already am having my "fish room" put in with 5 20 amp circuits in order to prepare for my ~500 gallon system that is a few years down the road. The 180 will go up in January and all of the contents of this 65 will go straight into that system...
Again thanks everyone and Mark especially for bringing this up...
Brooklyn Johnny (aka Copps and John Coppolino):)