considering buying fish/ invertabrates from SALTWATERFISH.COM

rdhanley

I am considering buying some stuff from saltwaterfish.com
do they limit how much you can order at one time. i am planning on ordering on thursday for a saturday delivery.
following i wish to buy
2 jawfish
1 group of 10 turbo snails
2 groups of 10 cerith snails
2 horseshoe crabs
1 group of 10 blue leg crabs
2 cleaner clams
2 lettuce nudi
1 sand sifting cucumber
1 blade plant ( group of 5)
1 group of 3 emerald cab
this is my list . it sounds like alot BUT i have a 125,55, 30, 20 saltwater tanks. be split between them.
also some of listed above such as cleaner clams and lettuce nudi are on SPECIAL. say limited to 1. will they ship more than 1 if i order them.
fast response appreciated. moderators please respond. thanks.

reefpro

Originally Posted by rdhanley
I am considering buying some stuff from saltwaterfish.com
do they limit how much you can order at one time. i am planning on ordering on thursday for a saturday delivery.
following i wish to buy
2 jawfish
1 group of 10 turbo snails
2 groups of 10 cerith snails
2 horseshoe crabs
1 group of 10 blue leg crabs
2 cleaner clams
2 lettuce nudi
1 sand sifting cucumber
1 blade plant ( group of 5)
1 group of 3 emerald cab
this is my list . it sounds like alot BUT i have a 125,55, 30, 20 saltwater tanks. be split between them.
also some of listed above such as cleaner clams and lettuce nudi are on SPECIAL. say limited to 1. will they ship more than 1 if i order them.
fast response appreciated. moderators please respond. thanks.

I have ordered larger quantities from SWF without specifying what for and had no issues. I dont see why they'd have an issue but you can always add a note to the comments field explaining your situation.

S

suv

the only requirment is that you order at least $79 worth, but it doesnt look like you have aproblem with that.

sexyfishers

if during checkout they are going to limit your quantities, they will place a note in red, therefore only allowing the ammount they have listed. This happened to me the other day.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Lesleybird
Yea.....like any business is going to limit your amount of purchases???!!!!!
Yes... they don't want folks buying and then selling for more.
Skip the Horseshoe crabs. Not good pets for aquariums. Add Nass. snails for good fish food scavengers and sand stirrers.

ovenmitt

If you want your order Sat. you might want to place it now. I placed a Order Sun the dry goods shipped yesterday but the cleaner crew still has not shipped. Maybe today it will.