CONSTANTNE's 12G Mixed Reef

constantne

This is my first saltwater tank which I started last June. I purchased a 12G aquapod with Power compacts.
Heres a list of mods I have done:
Covered bottom and middle intakes
Added a hydor flo
Changed pump to maxi-jet 900
Added chaeto and submersible LED to second chamber
Added a second pump to the main display for more flow
Removed the stock hood and replaced with a sunpod
THEN

NOW

constantne

Livestock:
Pair of clowns (pic is old - now they are same color)

My clown hosting a mushroom

Skunk cleaner

Pom pom crab

Neon Goby

Others are various snails and hermit crabs

constantne

Thanks for all the comments! Heres some pictures of the frags I have.
Acan

Acan 2

Fire and Ice

Whammin Watermelon

Tubs Blue - Tiny Frag

Green/purple yuma

Ricordia

Close-up of birdsnest (trying it out)

robertg

I have a question for you I see you have around four fish in your tank I plan on buying a 29g and people said with LV rock and coral that I could only have around 2 fish is that true when ur tank isn't that big and u have 4

rtspeed

Originally Posted by robertg
http:///forum/post/2532544
I have a question for you I see you have around four fish in your tank I plan on buying a 29g and people said with LV rock and coral that I could only have around 2 fish is that true when ur tank isn't that big and u have 4

I have 4 fish in my 29 and am looking to add a 5th so don't worry it will be fine just keep size in mind.

constantne

Well the damsel was fighting with the clowns so he went back to the fish store. The neon goby is so small I doubt he has a big bioload on the tank. So I have three fish and as long as your parameters are fine then its ok. Keep in mind I do a 2g water change a week so that helps a lot.

K

kat74

Wowzers!~ Niiiiiiice tank, Constantine!!~

I absolutely love the rock work how you have that big cave in the middle!~ I see that your shrimp absolutely loves it too!~

Your photography skills are top notch! Gorgeous!!~
Love it!!~