CONTEST: most colorful reef!

murph145 your tank is absolutely STUNNING! So is your photography! For some reason, my pics never quite come out like that....

murph145

Originally Posted by seeinstars89
murph145 your tank is absolutely STUNNING! So is your photography! For some reason, my pics never quite come out like that....
thanks you... its just practice practice practice with the camera its a point and shoot so its not meant for real high quality pics like some of the other nicer camera but with some messing around and knowing which functions work best at what distance is how i figure things out

murph145

Originally Posted by bullitr
i 've seen murph 145 tank the picture don't do justice, especially his big clam
thanks bullitr im glad u liked the tank..... let me know when u need any help or anything ill swing by ur place check ur tank out

alex4286

Originally Posted by michael76lll
my 46

whats the name of the light blue fish in ur tank pictures? not the hippo?

royal gang

Originally Posted by Alex4286
whats the name of the light blue fish in ur tank pictures? not the hippo?
Blue chromis. Nice in schools of odd numbers. ^^

fishyfun34

I've seen alot (and I mean ALOT) of reef tanks in the past year. I have two of my own that I am very proud of. I hardly ever post anything, but I just had to post that your tank is by far one of the most beautiful reef tanks I've seen. I can tell that you take very good care of it. You chose beautiful colorful fish and corals. You've placed the corals really well. I tip my hat to you. If you ever feel up to it, you should post some more pics. I bet people would enjoy seeing them. Cherish that baby man, you got a winner!!!

nycbob

murph ur tank is awesome. hopefully my tank will look like urs one day. how many sps do u hv in there?

am00re34

how do you get your monti's to grow like that? does it take a long time??? I got a frag maybe 2 months ago and its growing, but barely!

flame guy

Murph, you're the man...yours is absolutely stunning! have you been fraggin em yet?
Thanks for the compliments guys...just love looking at other peoples precious tank! and this is what it's all about...keep em coming