Coolest fish in your tank!

nano reefer

well, this thread is for those of you to post your favorite fish in your tank. Either because he has the best color, is a unique variety, rare, does cool things, or is strange. You can only post one!
my favorite is my yasha goby. His color pattern is amazing, he pops his head out of his den quite frequently. When he eats he hides in his cave and in about 1/4 a second he goes out, grabs a pellet, and gets back in. At night he would sometimes jump into the filter in the nano, but i blocked it off. He swims freely around the tank at night, but i see him very often during the day.

star master

My favorite is my scooter blenny. He is so interesting and facinating to watch, especialy when he raises his fin because it has so many colors. Definately most colorful fish in my tank.

aquaknight

My Harlequin Tusk, he's up before I am and stays up during the night with me (he's in QT in my bedroom). Always "on the prowl" hoping for food.

fishfreak1242

My favorite is my lawnmower blenny. They have so much personality and are fun to watch. I love how he just sits on top of my powerheads.

etricas

Our favorite fish is our 7 inch Vlamingi Tang. Loads of personality. Loves attention and lets us pet her. We have a fish we can pet...came as a really cool surprise. Also must say we bought our Vlamingi from saltwaterfish.com two months ago and she's a stunning and healthy specimen to say the least.

ironeagle2006

I would have to say my 7 inch Blue Hippo Tang aka Timex. Story behind that one was my first tang of any kind and bought it in WI when I first set up a SWF tank in 2005. It was 3/4 of an inch long when I bought it and man grew like a weed since then. Also survived a major move from Wausau WI to Central IL then multiple moves since then since the name Timex. With all the moves NEVER and I mean NEVER has had one case of ICH or HLLE at all. Gets along with everything I have put into the tank BUT one fish get this it will not tolarate Cardnials it killed both of the ones I tried to put into my 75 it was in 2 years ago. Yet it lives with a Clown Powder Blue Yellow right now and at one point I had Sailfins and powder browns with it with NEVER A FIGHT.

njdiver1

My Sebae clown - when I got him he was this tiny litle guy (the LFS wanted to get rid of him $10!) When I brought him home he took over my tank like he was a big dude... the weirdest thing about him is he sleeps DEAD still -- and, I really do mean DEAD... he doesn't move at all!! The first night I had him, I almost got rid of him becasue I thought he was dead
but, the next morning he was up and moving about! And he "hides" food - he takes the biggest pieces and hides them for later - we call him FATIUS!

fish4ever

Well, first off, I love all my fish, but my newest addition is my foxface. I have had him for about 3 months now.

txfishman

Originally Posted by hillius31
http:///forum/post/2518166
Well I only have 1 fish, 1 snail, 1 hermit crab, and 1 star fish. But my favorite is my Stone Fish.
Wow thats is my favorite too! I thought i was the only one on the board with one. How big is yours? mine is 1'.