coral doing great in new tank!!

zoie2

I can't believe how much better my coral are doing in my new tank. I had to get a new one because my old one was falling apart. My GSP are so crazy! Here are pics of before and after.
Here is my tank a couple months ago when I jsut set it up- my gsp were loosing color and receeding. NOt real bad, just enough for me to notice.

Now they have all their color back and are taking over the whole rock. I love it!

My mushrooms are doing good too. Everything is doing better.

flower

What did you do different? I was thinking maybe if the old tank was used, it may have had copper in it at one time.
Finding out what caused the problem in the first place would be really helpful for all of those with the same problem.

zoie2

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3081384

What did you do different? I was thinking maybe if the old tank was used, it may have had copper in it at one time.
Finding out what caused the problem in the first place would be really helpful for all of those with the same problem.
I didn't do anything different. I just switched from a tank that didn't work to one that did.
My Aquapod had been without LED lights for over 2 yrs, that could have been it.
My chiller fan did fall into the back chamber about a 1 1/2 years ago and the copper in the wire did crash my tank. I didn't loose all my coral, but the ones that lived took a while to come back.
And then my lights would only work randomly. THat's what made me buy a new tank. I was 2 days without any lights at all. It was crazy. And then after I ordered my new tanks, my lights worked again.

But anyway, I love the new tank and so do my corals!!