coral for sale, make me an offer.

sharkbait9

oh boy a new sale site????????///well if you see something and want it act now before it gets messed up.Big thanks to everyone i have meet enjoy the coral its been fun talking and meeting you all.
Mike

premilove

Just want to let everyone that is buying from mike know that he is a great guy. I just bought 11-15+ colonies from him and can't wait till they open. I'm floating them right now, I will post pics on a new thread in the Zoanthids section when they open. He is one hella funny guy. Definitely buy from him.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by premilove
http:///forum/post/2815197
Just want to let everyone that is buying from mike know that he is a great guy. I just bought 11-15+ colonies from him and can't wait till they open. I'm floating them right now, I will post pics on a new thread in the Zoanthids section when they open. He is one hella funny guy. Definitely buy from him.

lol, thanks again
always a good time talking with you.
Im so happy my coral are going to someone willing to take care of them and not some hacker to turn around and flip them.
Call me anytime.

talk to later
Mike

Mike everything open up nicely. Thanks for the freebies my tank and I appreciate it. I'll keep your number to reach out to you every once in awhile to swap and trade again. Keep my email for the future reefkeeper2008@si.rr.com

Thanks, Milton (Frog/Lionman)

sharkbait9

Good thats great to hear,not that i had a doubt about the quality of my coral.

Anytime email me or give me a call, i enjoy talking with fellow keepers.
Good luck and as my other tanks continue to grow out i'll come a calling.