Coral pics check em out

carlos413

Here go some more
Just got this elegance a week ago for $45, Lfs said it was aussie it seams to be doing good. "fingers crossed"

spanko

3rd picture is that a blue tunicate? What are the other coral that are right underneath it blastos?
Very nice collections, can we see a full tank shot please?

carlos413

3rd picture is that a blue tunicate? What are the other coral that are right underneath it blastos?

Very nice collections, can we see a full tank shot please?
that is a blue sponge under it are blastos the second to last pic is a tank shot. thanks for checking out my pics

carlos413

second set of pictures was not there when I posted thank you.Nice tank.
no problem I thought I added all the pics, I forgot a few. Thanks for the compliment.

carlos413

I want to thank you guys for the complements. I could not have done this with out the help of some friends, reading lots of books and the good advise I have received on this forum. I have had my fair share of screw ups in the past. I even considered giveing up and selling my system. I have put some hard work and research in to this hobby and its finally paying off. There is still room for improvement but overall I am happy with it. To this wonderful community....thank you!!!

carlos413

First time I uploaded a pic from my phone. I forgot to add text, I ment to say just picked this little guy up. Its a orange short tentacle plate coral. hes about the size of a silver half dollar.