Coralife 130 watt Retrofit PC w/Bulbs...Texas

tx reef

I have a Coralife retrofit (ballast, straight pin connectors, wires, plug, bulb clamps, 2-65 watt dual actinic bulbs, and 2-65 watt 50/50 bulbs).
All 4 bulbs have 4 months use on them. I do not have a reflector.
Make me an offer. I will ship if needed.....
My sister-in-law got drunk at her bachlorette party and broke my camera (my wife should have known better than to let her drunk sister use it) and she is supposed to give me money to replace it next week, so I can't provide pics until then.
Those who know me on this board and those that have traded with me know that I am not a scammer and will not screw you over.

stdreb27

hey man how long is it? I'm really sleepy reading this so you may have said it but I don't see it.

tx reef

It would work for a 24" or 48" tank. The ballast runs 2 bulbs, each bulb is 24" long.
If over a 24" tank, run the bulbs side by side. If over a 48" tank, run them long ways.

inawe

Ok. Help me out here. I am confused on the "retrofit kits". I am new at all the SW stuff, and VERY undereducated on the light issue. I am not sure if this is something I could use, but $60 sounds good if it is! I currently have a 30 inch twin tube fluorescent strip-light. The bulbs are 24". The only thing I know for sure is I paid too much at the LFS for what I have when I wanted the PC's. Just didn't know any better.

inawe

As of today, no. Right now I have a 37g, but am going to replace it this summer with hopefully a 75, but at least a 55g. A friend is going to build the stand and canopy. Other than the canopy, what else would be needed?